Wednesday, January 3, 2018
- You are still eating new foods like a champ. You gobble up avocado and banana and love kiwi and your oatmeal cereal. You tolerate peas and carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, and squash.
- You are still sleeping so well at night and during naps. You still suck on your little pointer finger as soon as we put you in your bed at night. You are still taking from 2-3 naps a day and nearly every time you wake up you just lay in your bed and play and are so happy to see us when we come in to get you.
- You took your first bath sitting in the big tub with both of your brothers. You looked so big and you loved having them close to you.
- You are generally just so pleasant and laid back. If you are fed, changed, and not tired you sit on the floor or on the couch with us and just contentedly play with toys.
- You love bouncing on the trampoline in the evening. Especially with the boys running around and Dad peeking in the net to say Hi to you.
- I told Dad tonight at dinner that I think you are happiest when I am holding you and you can see Dad. So not needy at all. Haha. But really you prefer me to hold you but you are mesmerized by your Dad.
- You have started the dreaded rolling all over and crying during diaper changes. Why must all babies go through that stage! I know it will pass soon enough, but for now we work really hard and really fast to get you dressed so you can get to rolling and sitting up again.