Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Weeks 29, 30, 31:



Well here we are in the final 10 week countdown. Oh baby we are so ready to meet you but are happy and thankful that you are still safely growing inside!

- I have been having a lot more pain these past few weeks on my rib. The doctor said that it could possibly "be out". I am not even sure exactly what that means. But I do know that it is painful and that when it is hurting there is really nothing I can do to make it feel better.

- And so many more moments of feeling rather large and in charge. I sat down in a booth the other night and nearly crushed Jack and had to take some good deep breaths to recover. Doug also looooves it when I push myself off his body to get out the bed at night. Which I am doing regularly thanks to all the bathroom trips.

- We have been going to the doctor every two weeks and just loving every single time we get to see the tiny heart beat and sweet head. Which for the record is down. Way to go, baby!

- Jack has just started telling everyone he is having a sister. And rather convincingly at that. Toddler intuition is what that is. Until we have a boy!

- Worst comment: This past weekend a stranger said "I don't want to stand too close to her. It looks like she might pop at any moment" As if I have some terrible contagious disease.

Best comment: I walked into a meeting and an older man just looked at me and said "You are beautiful. Just glowing" Thank you kind, sir.

1 comment:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

You are looking so beautiful! Really glowing!