Monday, September 7, 2015
Nearly 2 Jack:
- Takes one nap from about 12:30 - 2:30 each day
- Loves to get a bowl from the drawer and get in the cereal boxes all day every day. (It is nearly driving me crazy finding cereal boxes all over the floor and stray pieces of cereal throughout the house)
- Gives hugs and kisses and waves and says "nigh nigh" when going to bed
- Sleeps well most nights. You have still been working on some pesky teeth so you have been a bit more unsettled the past month or so. The top two are finally breaking through and the bottom two are hopefully no to far behind.
- You love going to your class at church and at MDO and generally get the biggest smile and run towards us when we come to pick you up. It is my favorite part of dropping you off somewhere.
- You are still madly in love with babies and dogs. Another favorite animal is a duck which you call a "quack quack"
- You can point to your toes, hands, belly, hair, nose, ears. I taught you where your elbow was the other night and you just kept saying "ebow" over and over.
- You run as fast as you can and lunge into Dad's arms every time he comes home from work. You move so fast doing this that Dad is seriously concerned that one day he will drop either you or his brief case because he will be caught off guard. If that does happen, let's hope he can think fast enough and drop the briefcase instead of you.
- You and Henry like each other about half the time. You play the best during the 4 o clock hour. Henry is generally making you cribs or book nests to sit in out of every pillow in the house. The other half of the time you are yelling at each other and just generally getting on each other's nerves. I am hoping we can improve our percentage of time where you are loving each other.
- You love "ook's" (books) and your "papi" (paci). Your favorite drink is "ilk" (milk) and you love to eat "izza" (pizza). You love "emmie" (Aunt Emmie) and "enery" (Henry). You love to play in the "water" (our small pool in our back yard).
- You love going to the park and love the "weeee's" (slides) but for some reason freak out if we put you in a swing. The library is another one of your favorite places and you generally run in as fast as you can straight the the play area. You hold the library card when it is time to check out the books.
- You love to ask us to let you walk places. And honestly you do pretty well. Although you do a better job if you are holding Henry's hand then if you are holding one of ours.
- You are a social little boy who loves to wave to strangers and will even follow children on the playground trying to get them to play with you.
- You are just such a fun and sweet and goofy boy. You love to make us laugh by putting pants or underwear on your head and walking around the house. You make the best facial expressions.
- You love singing "wheels on the bus" and "old mcdonald"
- You love Wild Kratt's. And I have a slight suspicion it is because of your older brothers obsession with the show.
- You love tractors, balls, blocks, and have recently started doing puzzles.