Friday, August 28, 2015

29th Birthday!:






I had a birthday last week. And it was a great great day. I felt so loved and celebrated thanks to so many thoughtful friends and family. I woke up to a sweet birthday banner hung by Emily and Jack handing me a polka dot balloon. Doug had an early morning meeting so he was off. He came back by the house and asked if I wanted to go to breakfast. We loaded the boys up and headed to a new to me breakfast place. It was honestly one of the best breakfasts I have had in a long time. And the company was as good as it can get. 

Henry had school in the morning so I dropped him off and Jack and I ran errands. The weather was perfect that afternoon so we played out in the yard for a while after naps. Henry took pictures of me. We read books on a blanket and ate our snack outside. 

I made dinner and Doug brought home delicious cupcakes for dessert. I opened some gifts from Emily (a new book!!) and my boys (pumpkin spice coffee!! a new candle!!). 

Doug and I ended the night going out together (thanks to Aunt Emily!) and enjoyed a drink and a snack. 

It was a pretty perfect day! 

No comments: