Wednesday, February 4, 2015

38 Months and 14 Months:


- He tries to convince me to buy strawberries every time we go to the store. He always says "they are not that expensive, mom"
- Still sucking a paci at night. Still having sleep issues so I don't think we will be taking away the one thing that helps him sleep any time soon.
- One of my favorite things is when I catch him singing "my God is so big, so strong and so mighty"
- He loves talking to Doug on the phone. In fact, anytime my phone rings he says "Dad!". Because he is pretty much the only person that calls me. I always love hearing the things Henry needs to tell him. "We got you more undershirts at the store, Dad...We saw a firetruck today...I got to play at my friends house, etc"
- He is getting so good at asking us questions. After Doug and I went out the night before Henry was helping me make breakfast in the kitchen. He asked "So, did you and Dad have a good date? Where did you go? Who did you see? What did you eat for dinner?"


 - Takes about ten steps. Claps his hands. Then falls down and army crawls off. He is just too fast crawling that I think the motivation to walk is lacking.
- Signs for more by pointing one finger into the palm of his other hand. Almost like saying, I want food right here. Right now.
- Says Dada, Mama, and Bye Bye.
- Eats anything and everything and constantly.
- Hates the car seat and diaper changes. Loves baths and snack time.
- Loves when Henry blows on his belly but really hates it when Henry holds him down and puts blankets on his head.


No comments: