Friday, January 9, 2015

Lately:


- Lots of working on puzzles from the paper with a sleeping baby in arms for Doug.

- We both got new jeans thanks to some Christmas money and a buy one get one half off sale. I bought my first pair of skinny jeans. You know, because I am such a #trendsetter. Like eight years late.

- Watching lots of Jimmy Fallon and old Office episodes.

- Eating so many meals around our dining room table! One of the things I have looked forward to the most about moving away from camp.

- So so many cups of water. Early bedtimes. Hot tea. Baths. Vitamins. And all the other things that supposedly keep us healthy during this nasty cold and flu season. So far, the cold is still hanging around.

- And we finally got our trash pick-up figured out. The truck comes by our house at 6:30 am. Picking up trash sounds like one of the very last things I would ever want to be doing at 6:30 in the morning. Especially in these arctic temperatures.


No comments: