Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lately:


- We get more glimpses of kid Henry..and teenage Henry. Like this picture shows. I really think I could take a picture like this in several years. Kicked back, watching t.v., eating popcorn. Oh my.

- Cream finds it's way into my coffee most mornings. I drink it black most of the time, but for some reason it just feels right with a splash of cream this time of year.

- And it is also the time of year of reheating a cup of coffee in the afternoon or making tea to help get me through the last few hours before Doug gets home from work.

- I listen to Steffany Gretzinger's album every single day. From start to finish. Sometimes multiple times in one day. Check it out. It is so good for my heart and mind. And since this is a family blog I will also include Doug's current music obsession...Listener. If you like talking in songs more than singing this might be right up your ally. And I recognize the polar opposite musical suggestions. Let's just say our kids will be very well rounded when it comes to music.

- I am slowly (and this will kill several of you) working through Harry Potter book 6. Only about a book and a half left and about a month and a half left of the year. Hopefully I can complete this goal.

2 comments:

Claire@MyDevising said...

Sweet pic of him. :) It is really nuts how they're looking so much like KIDS instead of toddlers!

Ashley said...

Duh-Nay - you are supposed to fly through book 6!