Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween 2014:







Doug was working Halloween so we skipped out on trick-or-treating but the boys and I did end up eating Cherry Berry together because I figured we should do something special together. Jack loved the strawberries and Henry loved the mini m&m's and the Sponge Bob they had playing.

Thankfully we had a fall festival here at camp on Sunday so we were still able to put our children in adorable costumes. One little gorilla and one little monkey. (p.s. borrowing Halloween costumes is the way to go! I am so thankful for the plethora of children we know in our lives). I sure do love my little primates.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh man, this is seriously too much. So stinking cute. And yay for borrowing costumes! I already know I have a few I can steal next year :)