Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Where I Try Not to Just Complain:
Well, the past two weeks have been a doozy. I don't want to go on and on about Doug's work schedule over the past several weeks, but let's just say it has been insane and I think we are all ready for a breather.
Things that have helped us all through way to many 14+ hour work days:
- Play dates!! Anytime a friend can play makes the time go by much faster.
- Coffee. Strong, black coffee in our favorite mugs.
- Jack's laugh when you snort like a pig
- Visiting Dad at work and Henry getting to help him clear tables and ride on the gator
- Cat naps on the couch
- Chocolate and cookies and any other treat
And of course these boys of ours. They add to the stress, frustration, and tiredness for sure but they also bring so so much joy, laughter and fun to this crazy life.