Monday, September 29, 2014

Post Nap Bed and Mom Fails:


Post nap bed. It can get a little crazy. Jack always looks into our room when I get him out of his crib and wants to join Henry. This particular day, Dad was home, which makes it the best kind of nap day.

Also, last night I accidentally hit Jack in the face while trying to save my burrito from falling to the ground. Jack reached across the table and grabbed the wrapper and pulled it across the table. I grabbed the wrapper and knocked his mouth in the process. Cue: screaming baby. #momfail.

Then later that night I was putting Henry back in his bed but moved too quickly and he hit his head on the head board. Cue: screaming toddler #doublemomfail

And that ends the super interesting and exciting post for the day. Sorry, readers.

1 comment:

Emily Keena said...

This is one of my favorite posts ever. Thanks, Danae.