Monday, August 25, 2014

Birthday!


I turned 28 a little while ago and I almost totally forgot to even document my day! This year we got back the night before my birthday from our big trip to Montana so I was a little out of sorts on my actual birthday. Post trip blues you know. But overall it was still a nice day. Doug let me sleep in and took care of the boys and I got a super long nap in the afternoon! We ate at our favorite mexican restaurant in town and even splurged on the cheese dip and chips. Doug got me a coffee pour over mug and he built me a beautiful shelf. Henry and Jack were thoughtful enough to buy me some birthday flowers and some chocolate ice-cream. I am loved very well.

I am so thankful for all the beautiful things the Lord has lavished on me! I pray that I will continue to grow in his love, grace, and truth as the years go by.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay for being 28 together! It sounds like you had a perfect, post-road trip day. Your boys take good care of you :)