Monday, July 28, 2014

Cousins:



I found these pictures in a folder titled 'random' on our computer. Not sure how they got lost in the shuffle, but I love them and I wanted to share them. Cousin Anson is only two weeks younger than Henry...in fact let's get really crazy here and talk about how there are six boy cousins all under the age of 2 and 1/2 on Doug's side of the family. Babies Babies Babies! I think the Castle Family Baby Train is slowing down but it sure is fun and crazy and we are all tired all the time together.

Doug lived close to his cousins growing up and has lots of memories of birthday parties, holidays, etc all spend together. I never had a cousin in my own state growing up so our relationship is made up more of visits with each other periodically over the years. It is fun to think that our kids will most likely get both. In state cousins that are close by and the out of state cousins that they get to make their own special memories and traditions.

No comments: