Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"You can't get me":






One of Henry's very favorite things at the moment is being chased in our front yard. He gets this little look on his face and says "You can't get me" and then takes off running. I was talking to Emily the other day about things that I am trying to do as a mom, especially as a mom to two boys. I am trying to be okay with the idea of loud, fast, rough, and dirty. They are boys and kids and I want to make sure I am not holding them back with nagging and a constant string of "no's". It is not natural for me and I like order and peace and clean so it is going to be something that I am going to have to consciously work on. For the rest of my life most likely.

And these pictures reminded me of this post and it seems just like yesterday.

No comments: