Monday, June 2, 2014
- 17 pounds. 28 inches.
- People comment most often about your tuft of hair on top of your head and your sweet smile
- You love staring at cups...especially glass cups full of water.
- You are talkative and you woke up in the middle of the night the other day and talked and talked and talked. You finally fell back to sleep.
- You have had cereal and bananas. Not super crazy about food yet. And you don't seem to miss it if I forget to give it to you. So we will wait a little longer to fully embrace solids. You have loved the rice mum mum's. More for the chewing though I think.
- You have started to get a little more vocal when Henry messes with you or if he takes your toy. Let the sibling rivalry begin.
- You are still chewing on everything!! Especially Henry's old bug toy, your paci, and our hands.
- No teeth yet..but all the teething symptoms.