Saturday, May 31, 2014

Another Super Random List:


- Jack and his facial expressions. He could win a contest I think. They crack me up.

- "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness" II Corinthians 12:9 Such a simple, but yet beautifully rich reminder that Christ knows what we need and is constantly at work in our lives. Thank you, Jesus.

- Speaking of needing grace, our laid-back easy Jack baby has not been around this week. He has been much more vocal, needy, and waking up in the middle of the night!!! Hopefully it is just a quick phase that passes soon. The middle of the night back rubs from Doug are back since I have been getting up multiple times throughout the night. They help more than he will ever know.

- And I made "milk shakes" last night that ended up being more like cold sugary chocolate milk. Oops and yuck.

- Brother David won the state track meet in the 400. I cried watching the video. For reals. So proud of him.

- Doug served more people than ever before this week at camp. One day for lunch they made over 3,000 mini corn dogs. Yikes!!

- Emily drove over and spent the night with us one night this week. We ate Wendy's, watched Hollywood Game Night, and drank a couple cups of coffee together. She came at the perfect time this week. And Henry was pretty excited for some Aunt "Emmy" time. Even if it was just for a few hours.

No comments: