Thursday, February 27, 2014
- laugh when we kiss your neck, play patty cake, and when big brother Henry talks to you.
- met Papa for the first time this month and because of various reasons you have seen your Gram three times!
- like to sit on our laps looking out towards the room. You are aware of what is going on around you.
- try to suck your thumb on a daily basis. Sometimes you are very successful but for the most part you just suck your paci.
- are very talkative once you make eye contact.
- give me the biggest and brightest smile each time I go to your crib to get you up. Thanks for those.
- speaking of cribs, you are still sleeping by our bed in a bassinet. I am thinking it is almost time for the big move to your crib.
- are still sleeping very well. Let's keep that up and just breeze right through the four month sleep regression...okay?