Thursday, January 9, 2014

At the Moment with Henry:


- He will push one of the big couch cushions down on the couch and sit behind it and pretend to use his computer. He says that he is looking at tools and cars. Can you guess who he might be copying?

- He uses my cake decorator as a drill and moves around the kitchen drawers drilling. And my cheese grater is a digger in his world.

- Every time Abby's Flying Fairy School comes on Sesame Street he gets a big smile and says "mama no like abby chool". Which is very true, I don't like it at all.

- The other day I was listening to worship music in the car and I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Henry closing his eyes rocking back and forth.

- He thinks "Mr.Porcupine" is hilarious. And loves when Doug pretends to start a lawn mower on his belly.

- When we tell him to stay in his bed and not come into our room before 6 am, he laughs. This is not funny, son. For the love, please stay in your room until 6.

No comments: