Monday, December 30, 2013
One Month Old Jack:
- Loves to lay in our bed and stare at the twinkly lights hanging in our window.
- Sleeps like a champ. Still having to wake up to feed most nights.
- Eats like a champ, unless he is super sleepy. Then I have to convince him he is more hungry then sleepy.
- Gets most fussy when he is wanting to sleep, needs a new diaper, and right after we put Henry to bed. Not sure how he knows to time it that way, but he does most nights.
- Losing his hair and growing bigger by the day.
- Getting more love from his parents and brother than he will ever know.