Monday, December 30, 2013
Christmas 2013 (Castle Edition):
We celebrated the Saturday before Christmas before Brad and Jeanette headed to Virginia for Christmas week.
- flannel Christmas jammies that Henry stayed in most of the day
- a kreg jig saw for Doug, new dishes for me, a tunnel for Henry, and a lion toy for Jack
- Henry and Anson playing in the tunnel off and on all day long. They were both big fans.
- Grandma and Grandpa Johnson coming over for waffles. It is always so special seeing them with the boys.
- Making cookies with Grandma and then proceeding to eat way too many throughout the afternoon
- Facetime with Greg, Beth, and Fletcher. So glad technology can bring family close.