Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Fun:



This past weekend I went to my first girls slumber party in years. Doug and Henry stayed at home and I headed to our friends in-laws house. Really all we did was talk and eat and sleep just a little bit. It was time spent with some of my very favorite people in the whole world. It was also time spend away from Henry, as much as I love the guy it is nice to have a 24 hour break. Dad and Henry had the best day playing outside, building a bench for our backyard, and eating tacos together in town.

Sunday we went out to breakfast to Waffle House. Only the second time we have been since it has opened in town. The first time, I was one week away from delivering Henry. I loved looking next to me and seeing my big boy eating his waffle. So so glad it was him I was pregnant with not so long ago. Then we went to Lowes to pick up the last few things we needed to finish the big yard project.

Our weekend was simple, satisfying, and full of so many sweet conversations and moments.

1 comment:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I am just so blessed to have you as a friend, Danae. I love you so much!