Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Henry Lately...




Lately...

- We have been reading H's "dig dig" book every single day. Many times throughout the day. We are a bit obsessed with trucks and diggers over here. Last night he woke up at 3:00 am crying. I went to check on him and he immediately said "dig dig". Serious love I tell you.
- He rubs his belly when you ask him if he is hungry.
- He asks for "more" flax seed sprinkled in his yogurt if I forget to put it in.
- He sits in our laps longer and will listen to an entire book better now.
- There is a huge Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal at the Salvation Army in town. Every time we pull into the parking lot he asks for Pooh. Thankfully no one (so far) thinks they need a massive Pooh in their home. It will be a sad day when Pooh gets sold.
- He nods his head yes and no.
- Sometimes he screams and throws his body on the floor if he does not get what he wants. (I know it is hard to imagine)
- He has 12 teeth! A miracle I tell you!
- He laughs when we kill flies, put water on his face in the bath, and tickle his legs.
- Likes his water best in a plastic cup with a few ice cubes.



1 comment:

KillerB said...

I love these pictures so much -- oh I miss you guys!