Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day 2013:









We had a wonderful Mother's Day! I woke up to find a cute boy sitting in his high chair, a plate of breakfast, hot coffee, freshly picked wild flowers, and a card from Henry.

In our family growing up we always had KFC for Mother's Day lunch. So we decided to carry on the tradition so we picked up KFC and headed to the park. It was a beautiful sunny day and we were able to beat the crowd so the park was pretty empty.

We came back home and Henry gave me the best gift...a 3 hour nap! I think it was maybe one of his first naps his entire life that last longer than 2 hours.

Doug built me some stands for our front loading washer and dryer for my gift. Super practical, but it was exactly what I wanted.

We had such a beautiful day. Celebrating our mom's and also celebrating the sweet gift of motherhood that I have been blessed with. I am forever grateful to be called mom.

1 comment:

KillerB said...

Sounds like a great day :)