Saturday, March 2, 2013

This Past Week We:


- We have had the most winter like weather the past few weeks. Several days of snow dusted trees when we wake up in the morning. Lots of warm drinks and sweatshirts to keep us warm.
- Went grocery shopping with the little one. Enjoyed a nearly empty store and having a helper hold my produce.
- Doug took great care of me as usual by taking out the trash, making me eggs for breakfast, and giving me leg rubs at night. I am spoiled.
- I read a book to our good friend's 2nd grade class for Read Across America week.
- Had a pizza lunch date.
- Doug had a breakfast meeting in town.
- Watched the Top Chef finale.
- I successfully built two fires in our wood stove without any help from Doug.
- Celebrated Alex's birthday in town with dinner and frozen yogurt.

No comments: