Friday, February 8, 2013

This Past Week We:


- I had jury duty on Monday. I had no idea what to expect so Doug was prepared to watch Henry all day. I showed up and raised my right hand twice, stood when the judge walked in, and listened to the explanation that we are all 'on call' until the end of April. They will draw our names out of a cigar box and call us if we get picked. I was only there an hour. Because of the unexpected day together we made the most of it and went into town for lunch. We ran into Rhett and Jennifer there and crashed their booth for an fun lunch together.
- We rearranged our living room. We both love doing that.
- Doug went out of town for three days. And we missed him a lot. As you might imagine. It is so much more work when dad is gone.
- Had a girls night with some of my favorites. We enjoyed cheap pizza, chocolate peanut butter cup cookies, and conversation.
- Henry and I went to Hobby Lobby and Goodwill.
- Gave Henry a bath one night super early. He was cranky and a bath helps get rid of the crankies. We are right in the middle of the two to one nap battle.
- Watched a lot of House Hunters
- Spent a lot of time under quilts
- I had the horrible idea of taking Maxwell and Henry on a walk by myself. We are still not quite ready for that.
- Henry spilled an entire box of cheerios on the floor and learned how to climb on top of the coffee table

2 comments:

Claire@MyDevising said...

We're in the 2 to 1 nap battle as well. :)

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

They put your names in a CIGAR box?? Only in Delaware county?

I can't wait to see the living room rearranged! And I wish I could have a girls' night with you :(