Sunday, February 17, 2013

Showing Some Love:


Doug worked all day yesterday so I was able to enjoy watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days on tv while waiting for him to get home. As I was watching the movie I got hungry. Doug came home and he asked how I was doing. I said I was hungry. After searching the kitchen, I decided I was really not the hungry after all. After telling Doug this,  I looked over and noticed a funny little expression on his face. It is then I started to realize that he was hungry. Like real hungry. We went back and forth on who should drive into town at 9:00 pm to get a snack. I ended up agreeing and told him it was only because I loved him. I drove into town and settled on McDonald's, because they have the fastest drive-thru and were most likely to still have hot food.

I showed Doug love by going to get him food to fill his hungry belly and he showed me love by recording the movie so I was able to pick right back up where I have left off.

Sometimes it truly is the littlest things that show love to each other.

No comments: