Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Family of Three:



I was taking a picture of Doug and I on the couch when H walked over to see what was going on. I pulled him into our laps and he cooperated and we got a family picture. I remember hearing parents say that they don't remember life without their children in it. I always had negative thoughts toward that feeling. I was sad to think that I would forget about Doug and I's 3 1/2 year marriage before we had H. Now that we have our H in our life I realize more what  they mean by that. I really truly think it is a positive thing. It is hard to think about life without H because he makes our current life so wonderful. He brings an unexplained amount of joy into our lives. Without him, there would be a huge void. I think the idea is more about what the children bring into our lives rather than the absence of the memories of just the two of us.

No comments: