Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blog to Book:


We started our blog before we were married. We have had five different homes. Lived in three different cities. Had one baby. Worked six different jobs. Taken various trips to see family and trips just for fun. Visited friends. Made and eaten a lot of good food. Gone to sporting events and concerts. Holidays have been celebrated. A lot has happened since we started our little blog.

I used Blurb and turned our blog entries into a book. I am so pleased with how it turned out. I did have to justify to Doug why we needed to spend money on something that we can easily access on-line at anytime but he let me run with it and satisfy my desire to have a book that we can put on our bookshelf that is full of memories and pictures of our life together.

No comments: