Monday, February 4, 2013
We drove to Tulsa to celebrate Doug's birthday this weekend. We were able to squeeze in a lot of quality time with some of our very favorites. And we ate fried chicken twice.
- Had dinner with the Odom's. We ate and let the kids play together then we went and put Henry down for bed at Grandma's house while they put Libby to bed. After the babes were in bed we played Sequence,drank coffee, and Doug blew out his only birthday candle on a scone. Great time with some of our very favorites.
- Went shopping at the mall for new jeans.
- Had coffee with the Sullivan's. We were not able to spend nearly long enough with them, but it was great getting in some quality conversations in a short amount of time. We sure do like those two.
- Had birthday dinner at S&J's downtown.
- Spent some time at Doug's cousins house for a super late family Christmas get together.
- We got to sleep in on Saturday thanks to Grandma. She got up with Henry, fed him breakfast, and played with him while we slept away. It was pretty great.