Friday, January 18, 2013

This Past Week We:


- In one day I received in the mail: three beautiful notebooks, our blog to book, and a letter informing me I have been selected for jury duty. Talk about an up and down mail day.
- Grocery shopping with my little guy is something that I actually enjoy a lot.
- I went and got a chocolate shake with one of my favorite friends, Teresa.
- Watched Top Chef and was shocked at who they sent home.
- Got our Subaru up and running again!
- Organized all of our important papers and shredded a huge stack of old important papers.
- Saw some ladies walking laps around our Walmart...I guess when you don't have a mall to go walk in, Walmart will do.
- Food highlights: ham and cheese melts, chicken and peppers pasta, beans and cornbread (I really love eating at home)

1 comment:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Gahhhh Jury Duty! I got my first letter a few months ago too! Fortunately, someone gave me the tip to call the Sunday before duty - they usually have a recording updating you on what is going on - and it was cancelled!

I was honestly glad but also a little bit disappointed :)

P.S. I miss you!