Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Doug's Socks:


I love marriage. I love being married. I love being married to Doug. It is a funny thing though at times.

Doug has had a little routine of taking his shoes and his socks off when he gets home. Resulting in pairs of socks scattered throughout the house. I would pick them up over and over and over again and put them in the laundry room. The other day as I was picking up his socks again I thought that I should just ask Doug to start putting his socks in the laundry basket when he takes them off. It would save my mind from these mini moments of frustration.

I asked him very kindly and he received it very well. But, the next time I went to bed I found his pair of socks sitting on my pillow. And then last night he had his socks hidden under my pillow. Leave it to Doug to turn something that had frustrated me into something that makes me genuinely laugh. Being married to Doug is truly the best.

1 comment:

Claire@MyDevising said...

Our husbands have this sock issue in common. :)