Sunday, December 16, 2012
This Past Week We:
- Had a 12 month Dr. visit. Everything looks good and we have an almost 20 pound, almost 30 inch baby.
- I made two pecan pies for two different dinners
- Watched a little boy for a few hours who peed on our carpet because I did not get to the bathroom to help him fast enough. Something I am sure will happen more in my future.
- Had a going away potluck for some families here at camp
- Went to Lowe's to buy some stuff for Doug's newly arranged office.
- Went to Doug's mom's annual self-esteem dinner.
- Had a Christmas party in town.
- Doug took Henry and I out to pizza because he loves us so well.
- Found a little monkey in my pantry
- Doug had a dentist appointment