Friday, December 7, 2012

This Past Week We:


- Made a Sam's trip and blew Henry's mind by showing him all the Cheerios.
- Our super talented and wonderful friend Justin came over and filmed a short video of Henry. It is not finished yet, but once it is you will see it. I know it will be good.
- We had people in our living room this week watching sports
- Had lots of good play time outside since the weather has been so nice.
- Worked on our Christmas card, letter, and mailing labels. Tis' the season.
- On one of my runs this week I ran through a pasture full of horses and saw several deer. That is a ranch run for you.
- Enjoyed lots of evenings at home this week.
- I made my first pot roast.
- Henry slept through the night!!!!

1 comment:

Mom Keena said...

And here's to many more sleep-through-the nights!