Tuesday, November 6, 2012

High/Low:



High:
- Watching Henry play and explore. It is especially fun when he is playing alone and we can just sit and watch him discover new things. It is also pretty great watching him push his walker around in his little tennis shoes.
- A newly organized garage

Low:
- Hair line regrowth. I was expecting a lot of my hair to fall out post pregnancy. I was not prepared for the weird, stray hairs that have grown on my hair line.
- Teething, weaning, and time change all in the same few days. Lots of mom guilt and one little confused baby over here.

1 comment:

claire |mydevising.com| said...

Oh my gosh. I had never tried to correlate my random stray hairs with pregnancy or having a kid ... but that would make so much sense! I mean, I've always had the occasional "flyaway" at my hairline, but it's pretty ridiculous. Glad I'm not alone. :)