Sunday, October 28, 2012

This Past Week We:


- Teresa and I headed to Tulsa on Saturday evening to attend a bachelorette party. We enjoyed drinks in mason jars, a trolley ride around Tulsa, bowling in a private party room, and getting to hear some pretty wonderful Rhett and Jennifer stories. Looking forward to their wedding in just a few short weeks.
- Doug built me a picnic table! He told me back in August that he would build me a table once things at work calmed down a bit. This was one of the first weeks that he was able to have time, so he kept his word and built me one beautiful table. We enjoyed dinner on the table the next night.
- Had breakfast for dinner two different nights. Mainly because I had so many potatoes and leftover bacon I wanted to use up. Plus it is a pretty perfect meal.
- We had a potluck here at camp and took our full-time staff photo.
- I made double chocolate chip cookies.
- The milk delivery did not come in time at camp, so I ran to Walmart and bought 20 gallons of milk. You can imagine the comments and looks I received while huffing and puffing pushing my super heavy cart to the front of the store.
- I finished reading, Memoirs of a Geisha
- Went to the Salvation Army and overheard a guy and a girl talking about halloween costumes. The girl found a wedding dress on the rack and said that she could be a bride. The guy then awkwardly said that he could go as a groom. The girl just looked at the guy and said, "Uh, that would be so weird". I am thinking they might need to have a DTR.

1 comment:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Hahaha the DTR thing is hilarious! The definitely need to get it together.

And I agree - breakfast for dinner really is the perfect meal!