Monday, October 1, 2012

Gal Pals:

thanks again, Ashley for taking pictures when we all forget too!





So last weekend I got to spend lots of time with some pretty great people. Doug asked me on Friday night when my 'gal pals' were getting here. We then used the phrase 'gal pals' throughout the weekend. We spent some pretty great time together. Eating at the cafe in town, taking turns holding Henry, eating pumpkin pancakes, touring camp and showing all of the new stuff, watching some Pioneer Woman, and lots of catching up. It was a super simple, laid back weekend that left me yet again humbled and amazed to have such beautiful friendships in my life. I know I say it a lot, but I am deeply blessed.

3 comments:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

You're welcome of course :)

And it was a wonderful weekend. Exactly what I needed this past month. I'm so thankful to have friends like you!

Erin said...

I second that! When is the next gal pal meeting? : )

Mom Keena said...

Cuties!