Friday, September 7, 2012
This Past Week We:
- Celebrated three close friends birthday. One pizza party for Jon, a birthday brunch for Teresa, and a fajita feast for Jennifer.
- Received a super encouraging note on a super trying day.
- Enjoyed watching the grass and trees turn colors from dead and brown to green and fruitful thanks to all the rainy days.
- Made some of Doug's favorite cookies from his childhood, chocolate crinkle cookies.
- Ate the majority of our dinners at home rather than in the dining hall. It was a welcome change.
- Watched football games.
- Worked on turning our blog into a book every evening. 100 pages done and I still have a year and a half of blog posts. I think it will be worth all the work.