|Photo by Ashley Sullivan. Thanks, friend!|
- Finally has two little bottom teeth
- Cruises all around the house pushing his little walker toy
- An expert at opening all the kitchen drawers and pulling books off of the bookshelves
- Will sometimes crawl over to Doug or I and lay his little head on us. Then he pops right back up and keeps moving. He has also started resting his head on our chests when he gets sleepy.
- Bath time and diaper changes continue to be mini-wrestleting matches throughout our days
- Still eats everything and prefers to drink out of a real cup than his sippy cup.
- Likes to feed himself steamed vegetables, bananas, green beans, and black beans.
- Loves to play with his lips and make funny noises with his mouth