Friday, August 31, 2012

This Past Week We:


- Henry has been sick most of the week. Super runny nose and cranky. I think we might have turned a corner last night. We enjoyed having a happy little boy crawling around the house again.
- Made No Knead Bread. The bread was crusty on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. Would be perfect with soup. We had it with Chicken Parmesan Bake.
- Doug had some good conversations here at camp this week. Feeling thankful and blessed to have our home and ministry be here.
- Prayed for nephew, Devan as he had to get a CT scan on his head to check for abnormalities. All came back clear. Praise the Lord!
- Watched a lot of preseason football and the first college football game last night. One of the best times of the year.
- Took two relaxing baths to help unwind from the long days filled with a cranky baby.
- Had a Braum's date. Chocolate shake for me, limeade for him.
- Took a nap one afternoon where I slept so hard I thought it was night time.
- Had a dream one night where all I did was chase Henry around the house and wipe his snotty nose. I woke up rather disappointed that I did not even get a break from what I do during the day in my sleep at night.
- Had lunch in town with some of the staff at the local Chinese buffet.

1 comment:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

The dream you had really made me laugh!

And I'm impressed you ate Chinese food in Siloam... I don't know if I would have been that brave!