Saturday, August 11, 2012

This Past Week We:



- Spent some great time with brother David. We watched the Olympics, took naps, and ate pizza rolls and cookies. He helped me load Henry in and out of the car and helped at meals. He also helped Doug with the end of the summer banquet down in camp. I would have kept him here forever if I could have.
- Jeanette, Anson, and Grandma Karen came over for a night. Jeanette went to a wedding in town. It was so fun watching Anson and Henry 'play' together. So fun to see a baby that is so close in age to Henry and see the similarities and differences.
- Watched the Olympics constantly. I am already sad at the thought of them being over so soon.
- I got a new drivers license. It was a two day process. The first day we sat in the Department of Public Safety in Tulsa for two hours. Got the first piece of the crazy puzzle. Then the next day Henry and I drove to small town OK to get the actual license. Walked into the place and had my license in hand within three minutes. Thanks for speedy service small town OK.
- Ate lunch with Karen in downtown Tulsa
- Enjoyed a beautiful rain shower...finally. Thank you Lord!
- Got a library card

1 comment:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Ugh, I hate how complicated it can be to get a driver's license, or change or your name or anything like that!

P.S. I lived at the Siloam library a few years ago - I think I read every female adult lit book they had :)