Friday, July 13, 2012
This Past Week We:
- Our dryer broke, so we used our all natural dryer.
- Henry slept horribly, so one morning Doug took him down to work with him for a few hours to give me some time at home alone. I fell right back to sleep. My husband really is the greatest.
- Had a super sized dinner for super hero week.
- Doug played sand volleyball for the first time this summer.
- Ate Blue Bell Chocolate Nutty ice-cream almost every evening
- Went to dinner at the new restaurant in town.
- Went to Walmart and ran into three different staff families from camp.
- Asked each other for forgiveness and worked on loving each other well despite the crazy summer-ness and sleep deprivation. Sometimes marriage takes intentional work. This past week has been one of those times. The work that goes into creating a happy and healthy marriage really is what makes marriage so great and beautiful.
- Had the kitchen staff over for hobo's and s'mores.