Monday, July 30, 2012

The Hot Show:


Doug played his music in town at a coffee shop on Saturday night. The summer staff referred to it as 'The Hot Show'...which was fitting because it was so hot in the coffee shop. I think everyone was sweating. It was so fun seeing Doug play his music for so many people. I enjoyed lots of great conversation with some really great summer staffers. And Henry was a champ. When Doug played Henry's song, Henry starred and smiled and did lots of arm flapping. It was like he knew that was his song.

1 comment:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I'm sad I missed "the hot show." This post reminds of the time Hanna and I came to Norman to see Doug Play at Starbucks. You and Doug had just gotten engaged and we were so excited for you. And Starbucks had a lot of free samples that night :)

Oh and the new blog design looks lovely!