Wednesday, July 25, 2012
- Doug telling some friends the other night that I am a magician because I take care of Henry all day and the house is still clean when he comes home from work. He sure does know how to build me up.
- A house full of summer staff, celebrating a birthday
- Olympics start so so soooooon.
- Waking up in the middle of night and thinking that Henry had gotten out of his crib and was crawling around the floor on Doug's side of the bed.
- Henry waking up right after I have just drifted off to sleep. I would much rather him wait a few hours and truly wake up in the middle of the night. Not at 12:15 am.