Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Camp through Summer Staff Eyes:










I love being friends with summer staffers on Facebook. I love seeing camp through their eyes by looking through their photo albums. So many of the pictures they take bring me right back to being on staff and taking pictures every Friday night with other counselor friends. I love seeing them with their campers. And I love seeing how many super talented photographers we have capturing areas around camp so beautifully. These were all taken by counselor, Shelby. Camp is a really really beautiful place.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Shelby Mooty? If so, she is a friend of mine! Led her small group for years!

Erin said...

I love these pictures so much. Brings back so many fantastic memories and a lot of them include you my friend! Love~

Lindsey said...

I forgot how great the stars are at New Life.