Friday, June 22, 2012

This Past Week We:


- Had a sushi night with friends
- Watched three OKC Thunder loses
- I had not been able to find a table cloth that I knew I still had, so this turned into me cleaning out nearly every closet in search for the missing table cloth. I found it and now my closets are organized. Win win.
- Ate BBQ at our neighbors house with the kitchen crew.
- I finished The Great Gatsby, Doug started The Time Travelers Wife
- Went for a swim. Came home and the boys took long naps. I used that time to go into town by myself.
- Celebrated Father's Day.
- Henry and I gave Doug three hours of alone time on his day off. We went for a long drive and went shopping.
- Had some rough teething moments. 
- I made yogurt.

1 comment:

Mom Keena said...

You didn't happen to find my pair of black shorts when you were cleaning out your closets, did you? I have looked everywhere and can't find them. :)