Friday, June 1, 2012
This Past Week We:
- Had a 6 month appointment for Henry and drove to small town Oklahoma to get our tags for the new car. The tag agency is in a double-wide trailer...with a mini yard sale inside. What in the world?
- Went on a Sonic date and used two coupons for free drinks, thanks to mama Keena!
- Attended a block party down in camp and took this sweet photo in the photo booth.
- Hosted a small group lunch at our house for 10 of the girls that are on summer staff this summer. Doug went to a lunch for his guys group. The wives coordinated, so we all had taco salads for lunch. I made double of everything and sent some with Doug.
- Finally ordered some pictures of Henry. I had not ordered prints since he has been born.
- Attended a talent show and a skating party. Henry even got into the spirit of the skate night and dressed up as a dog.
- We have loved getting to know this new batch of summer staff. There are a little over 90 of them, so we are being realistic and know that we will not know them all super well. But it sure is fun getting to know as many of them as possible. Best time of year at camp...seriously!