Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Long Days:


Not going to lie...it has been a rough past few days here in the Castle home. Henry has been very fussy and needy morning, noon, and night which means I have been fussy and needy. Doug has handled both of us like a champ. He took us to pizza last night, prayed for me, and asked how he can help . Other things that help move through the hard days and nights are strong coffee, funny pictures, walks, and sitting on our porch any chance I get.

You know what else will help? Grammy and Papa are coming soon! They make everything better!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yuck. I'm sorry, friend. I'm sure it will pass quickly! And yay for porch sitting and strong coffee :)

Claire said...

Fussy days are definitely hard ... for everyone. Hope your boy gets 'back to normal' soon. :)