Friday, May 18, 2012

This Past Week We:


-Watched two Thunder basketball games. Henry fell asleep on my lap during one of the games and everyone in the room was very considerate of the sleeping baby as they cheered during the exciting last minute of the game.
- Cleaned out our junk drawers and organized Doug's closet
- Ate all of our meals in the dining hall
- Played two games of Yahtzee
- Went into town after Doug got off work to get junior hamburgers, fries, and shakes from Braum's.
- Ran once. (I have to start somewhere...right?)
- Spent almost every morning snuggled in bed with the baby boy. [It would be real nice if he would start sleeping through the night again]
- Summer staff starting showing up
- Cried while reading my devotional one day. Perfect words at the perfect time.
- Had many moments this week where we just had to get through the next thing and keep moving. May is the hardest month here at camp. It is so so so busy. Doug took time to love me well and fill my cup. I tried to do the same for him.


No comments: