Monday, May 7, 2012
This Past Week We:
- Went on several family walks
- Bought a new car
- Made some blueberry muffins and salsa
- Had some house guests (Ben and Jaime Beswick)
- Played Phase 10 with each other and then with the Beswicks.
- Our good friends, Justin and Cheryl, got married. Doug and Jon played a beautiful song during the ceremony. It was a full weekend filled with so many wonderful people. Every wedding I attend makes me so thankful for the wonderful husband I have been blessed with. Marriage is such a beautiful gift.
- Went to Quick Trip after the wedding for a late night snack and coffee drink. Walked in to find an empty doughnut case and a sign on the decaf coffee decanter that said out of service. So, we waited and got our coffee and doughnut fix on the way home the next morning.
- Had several days where Doug and I only had time together for a few minutes each day. As we pulled into the garage this morning we looked at each other and were so glad we had made it through the past 4 days. This evening we will stay at home alone together and probably have an early bed time.