Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Soooooo...

You know how yesterday I said Henry was so great in the car. Well, I think he knew I wrote that and he wanted to show us that he can also be really bad in the car. We are looking for a new car, so we went to test drive some cars. He cried for 40 minutes in the car on the ride home. Not just cried, but screamed. We also hit every single red light that we could (which was around 10 to 12 different lights). As soon as we got home and took him out of his seat he just smiled and was so happy to be out. What a silly little boy.

About the new car. Our current car is old and has close to 200,000 miles. At one point this past week all the caution lights were on. It has been a great car for the past two years, but it is not nearly as reliable and dependable as we need, especially now with our little one. We are going back to look at the car that we looked at yesterday. Last night Doug and I played Phase 10. I had never beat Doug at the game. Before we started to play Doug said "If you win, we buy the car. If I win, we don't buy the car." I beat him. So then he said we needed to play one more time. I won again.

Is that a good enough sign that we need to go ahead and buy the car?

No comments: