Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mom and Me:


One of my very favorite things about this stage is our mornings. Doug will bring Henry into me before he heads to work. Henry lays next to me in bed. Sometimes we drift back to sleep and other times we stay up and look at each other. I love watching his face light up when he sees me. I feed him. We watch the news. He talks to me and grabs my face. At this time in life we are able to have a slow start to our mornings in our bed. I realize that he is the only child I will be able to do this with. Once another little one comes a long I have a feeling Henry will not just want to lay around in bed with us.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I am trying to treasure those moments too. Trae and I get to lay around until noon, and he is totally okay with it. I know next month that will be changing. Henry is so cute!